We’re looking for horticultural good eggs to work on our HenPower Project.
Initially delivering sessions online, then returning to the gardens of care homes, we’re reaching out for creative people with experience and knowledge of gardening in community settings to deliver on a number of projects in the North East, North West and London.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- work with older people and children
- support care staff to deliver horticultural sessions
- deliver a range of creative art and craft skills to design and develop care home garden spaces
- work collaboratively with primary schools or cultural venues
Work would include:
- Planning, delivering and feedback of sessions
- Budgeting for and buying materials for sessions
- Liaising with the programme manager and care staff
- Supporting care staff to deliver creatively as part of their ongoing development
If you feel suitably eggsperienced and would like to get in touch please upload your CV and two referees here under ‘artists’.